Your 7th anniversary gift ideas are somewhat limited if following the traditional gift list, especially if you live in warmer climates. Traditionally you'd think of wool sweaters or wool blankets. This works out great if you have a winter anniversary and are in a colder climate as you can cuddle under a wool blanket for two by the fireplace. If you live in a sunnier location, surprise your sweetie with a romantic trip to a cooler climate, then take advantage of that wool blanket and fireplace.
Traditional Gift: Wool/Copper
- Send her a bouquet of beautiful wool roses.
- Give your partner a cozy wool sweater or wool cap along with the promise of a trip somewhere chilly such as a mountain chalet or a ski resort.
- Get a lined wool blanket big enough for two and use it for a romantic night on the couch together.
- A cashmere robe or scarf
- Take a trip to Copper Mountain Resort to ski, snowboard, zip line, ice skate, etc.
- Get 7 pennies and let them represent one wrapped gift for each (a total of 7 small wrapped gifts.
- A wool blanket embroidered with your anniversary date on it.
Modern Gift: Desk Set
- Give him a mahogany desk set.
- Give her a desk box filled with gourmet chocolates.
- Surprise your partner with an engraved set of crystal desk accessories.
- Give them a quality pen set.
- Give them a genuine rosewood pen with a personalized rosewood case.
- Give them a new frame for his/her desk with a favorite photo of the two of you in it or perhaps your favorite wedding photo.
- Give her copper jewelry. Etsy has some amazingly beautiful handmade pieces.
- Get a beautiful wool blanket and a picnic basket outfitted with copper serving pieces for two and spend the afternoon enjoying a romantic picnic together. If it's summer, find a park with a nice shaded tree and if it's winter, enjoy a picnic by a fireplace.
- Treat her to an afternoon at the spa with a hot stone pedicure and then a pair of SmartWool socks to relax in at home. These socks are the warmest, coziest things her feet will ever touch.
- Relive the past, watch your wedding video again, look at your wedding album together, and reflect on the last year.
- Take a week long cruise or vacation somewhere. 7 days away to celebrate the last 7 years.
- Surprise him with a card in his briefcase each day of your anniversary week.
- Celebrate for a full week by doing one romantic thing each day.
- Give her 7 single roses (or whatever flower you used in your wedding) to celebrate 7 years.
- Give her a single rose (or whatever flower you used in your wedding) each day for your full anniversary week.
- Match the number of gifts to your anniversary: Give him/her seven small gifts for the seventh anniversary.
- Create an anniversary time capsule!
Homemade Gift Ideas
- Paint anything with copper colored paints. Put together a project with copper pennies.