Your 20th anniversary is one of elegance and romance. After two decades together, only china, the traditional 20th anniversary gift, or platinum, the modern 20th anniversary gift, will do. Read on for creative and romantic 20th anniversary gifts.
Traditional Gift: China/Porcelain
- Send a gorgeous bouquet of hand-made custom porcelain roses.
- Get a place setting of your wedding china to add to your collection.
- A porcelain or china anniversary plate.
- Take a trip to China for the two of you.
- Create a custom plate to display in your house.
- Send her a gorgeous porcelain rose.
- Give her a Chinese bonsai plant.
- A porcelain photo frame with a photo from your wedding day inside.
- Get 2 place settings of special china to use for a special anniversary dinner and use it every future anniversary.
Modern Gift: Platinum
- Any platinum jewelry would work well for this anniversary.
- Send her a single platinum rose. This is a real rose, preserved in platinum.
- A platinum record from his/her favorite band.
- Give her 20 roses (or whatever flower you used in your wedding) to celebrate 20 years.
- Relive the past, watch your wedding video again, look at your wedding album together, and reflect on the last year.
- Match the number of gifts to your anniversary: Give him/her 20 small gifts for the twentieth anniversary.
- Create an anniversary time capsule!
Homemade Gift Ideas
- Purchase a china platter or plate and get the guests that attended your wedding to sign the platter. Paint a white china plate to create a wall hanging.