These 10 commandments of love are little (and big) things to keep in mind as you walk the path of love. Read more words of wisdom from those who have been married the longest.
1. Give 100% of yourself to your partner all the time.
2. Treat your partner the way want to be treated each day, with love and respect.
3. Let your actions mimic your words. And vice versa.
4. Follow your heart, but listen to your mind.
5. Like AND Love.
6. Share your love, your hopes & fears, the work and the play.
7. Listen more than you speak.
8. Love is accepting, not expecting and supporting, not opposing.
9. Support growth, both in each other and together.
10. It isn't what happens in your life that matters most,
it is what your heart does with it, who it shares it with
and what together they learn from it.