A collection of loving and romantic bible love quotes.
- For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.
-- "Matthew 6:21"
- Love is patient, love is kind.
It does not envy.
Love is never boastful, nor conceited, nor rude;
It is not self-seeking, nor easily angered.
It keeps no record of wrongdoing.
It does not delight in evil,
But rejoices in the truth.
It always protects, trusts, hopes, and preserves.
There is nothing love cannot face;
There is no limit to its faith, hope, and endurance.
In a word, there are three things that last forever:
Faith, hope, and love;
But the greatest of them all is love.
-- "1 Corinthians 13:4-7"
- And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
-- "1 Corinthians 13:13"
- I am my beloved's, and his desire is toward me.
-- "Song of Solomon 7:10"
- I found the one whom my soul loves.
-- "Song of Solomon 3:4"
- Let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth.
-- "1 John 3:18"
- Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends.
-- "Corinthians 13:7-8"
- There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear ...
-- "1 John 4:18"
- With all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another in love,
-- "Ephesians 4:2"
- I will never fail you or forsake you.
-- "Hebrews 13:5"
- Follow the way of love.
-- "I Corinthians 14:1"
- A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
-- "John 13:34-35"
- Two are better than one.
-- "Ecclesiastes 4:9"
- God, the best maker of all marriages, Combine your hearts into one.
-- "John 13:34-35"
- Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.
-- "Matthew 19:6"
- For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.
-- "Ephesians 5:31 "
- Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins. Offer hospitality to one another without grumbling.
-- "1 Peter 4:8-9"
- Having purified your souls by your obedience to the truth for a sincere brotherly love, love one another earnestly from a pure heart
-- "1 Peter 1:22"
- For if you love those who love you, what reward do you have? Don't even the tax collectors do the same?
-- "Matthew 5:46"
- Set me as a seal upon your heart, as a seal upon your arm, for love is strong as death, jealousy is fierce as the grave. Its flashes are flashes of fire, the very flame of the LORD. Many waters cannot quench love, neither can floods drown it. If a man offered for love all the wealth of his house, he would be utterly despised.
-- "Song of Solomon 8:6-7"
- With all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another in love, eager to maintain the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.
-- "Ephesians 4:2-3"
- Complete my joy by being of the same mind, having the same love, being in full accord and of one mind.
-- "Philippians 2:2"
- Make your face shine on your servant; save me in your steadfast love!
-- "Psalm 31:16"
- Because your steadfast love is better than life, my lips will praise you.
-- "Psalm 63:3"
- When one finds a worthy wife, her value is far beyond pearls. Her husband entrusting his heart to her, has an unfailing prize.
-- "Proverbs 31:10-11"
- I may be able to speak the languages of human beings and even of angels, but if I have no love, my speech is no more than a noisy gong or a clanging bell. I may have the gift of inspired preaching; I may have all knowledge and understand all secrets; I may have the faith needed to move mountains-but if I have no love, I am nothing. I may give away everything I have, and even give up my body to be burned-but if I have no love, this does me no good.
-- "1 Corinthians, 13:1-13"
- Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth: for thy love is better than wine.
-- "Song of Solomon 1:2"
- The woman was made of a rib out of the side of Adam; not made out of his head to rule over him, nor out of his feet to be trampled upon by him, but out of his side to be equal with him, under his arm to be protected, and near his heart to be beloved.
-- Matthew Henry, Commentary on the Bible