Romantic Marriage Proposal Ideas
Thinking of getting engaged? The memories of your proposal will last a lifetime, so why not make it as special as possible with a unique, one-of-a-kind, incredibly romantic and creative marriage proposal idea? Browse through our collection, one of the largest on the Internet, of hundreds of marriage proposal ideas and your beloved will truly never forget your engagement day!
Marriage Proposal Ideas
Simply browse the sections below for creative and romantic marriage proposal ideas. Select from holiday proposals Check out the sections below for creative, sometimes zany, but always romantic marriage proposals.
Real Proposal Stories
More Unique Proposals
- Do it Online (Techie Proposals)
- Using Balloons
- Food and Restaurant Proposals
- Don't Let the Weather Stop You
- Fresh Flower Proposal Ideas
- Have an Adventurous Proposal
- Let the Music Guide You
- Make it Forever
- Party Time
- Pet and Animal Proposals
- Picture It!
- Say it in a BIG way
- Say it in Print
- Shower Her with Gifts (and a ring!)
- Surprise Her at Work
- "Will you marry me?" in a foreign language
Featured Marriage Proposal IdeasFloral Proposal
My girlfriend loved flowers. I took her to a flower nursery where I incorporated the assistance of the manager. Amongst the brightly, yellow colored flowers, I arranged to have potted, red colored, flowers placed in the nursery that spelled out the words..."Susan, will you marry me, Brad". I further hid my spelling by covering the red - worded - flowers with yellow peddles. Then, on cue, the fans were turned on and the loose peddles were blown away to reveal my message. She cried and said yes. Directly behind us was a rose arrangement where I had the ring resting on top of a rose bud. She stills talks about it today.Message in a Bottle
Are you looking for a truly unique proposal idea that she'll never forget? a classically romantic proposal, the message in a bottle expresses excitement, desire, and eternal love. You choose the bottle from their expansive collection and write your love letter proposal. If you're at a loss for words, there are dozens of romantic templates to choose from. Your letter will then be aged, placed in the bottle and delivered in an authentic wooden treasure box. If you want to add an a little something extra, you can engrave a special message to your sweetie on the bottle as well. This is a proposal that she'll treasure forever.
- Getting Engaged - Our complete guide to getting engaged!
- 10 Tips for Proposing Marriage - 10 tips for men getting ready to propose.
- A Groom's Guide to Surviving Engagement - 10 tips for keeping the romance alive during the stressful engagement period.
- Buying an Engagement Ring - A guide to buying an engagement ring, understanding ring styles and diamonds, and learning the 4 C's: clarity, cut, color, and carat weight.