Looking for a unique way to say "Will you marry me"? Try saying it in a foreign language. Better yet, write each foreign language marriage proposal on a different card, balloon, etc, with the English version 'Will you marry me?' being the last one that she receives. Please note that these translations are from AltaVista's bablefish, please consult an expert to be sure that you get the pronunciation correct and to assure you that you are asking in the proper manner.
- Propose in French: Voulez-vous m\'epouser?
- Propose in Italian: Vorresti sposarmi?
- Propose in Portuguese: queres casar comigo?
- Propose in Spanish: Te quieres casar conmigo?
- Propose in Danish: Vil du gifte dig med mig?
- Propose in Greek: Θα με παντρεψετε;
- Propose in Russian: будешь ли ты моей женой?
- Propose in Dutch: Wil je met me trouwen?
- Propose in German: Willst du mich heiraten?