Growing up and getting married is supposed to be fun! Utilize those childhood toys to have a fun toy-time marriage proposal.
- Tie the ring to a cuddly teddy bear and give it to her as a gift when you propose.
- Tie the ring to a balloon (or a bunch of balloons). Give her wedding balloons to make her think.
- Put the ring in a box of Cracker Jacks. so that when she looks for the prize, she finds the ring!
- Try tying the ring to a cute little teddy bear and then write your proposal on the Hershey kiss wrapper that sticks out of the kiss!
- Go to Build-A-Bear and either build a bear or other animal in a suit with a tie and all or like a princess bear and have the voice box say with your own voice, "*Their name* will you marry me?" Then have a little bag or box on the bear somewhere where the ring is.
- Give her a toy, with the ring attached, that says exactly how you feel: An 'I Love You' teddy bear from the exclusive Vermont Teddy Bear collection.